“THE NINTH HOUR”
PETER and JOHN (Acts 3:1-6)
by: Gilbert Baldwin
– Different Temperaments
– Working Together For The Same Cause
- Three Times A Day Faithful Jews Prayed
- Psalms 55:17
- The Ninth Hour – The Hour of Evening Prayer
- They Prayed at 9:00 in the Morning
- They Prayed at Noon
- They Prayed at 3:00 in the Evening
- Three Things in This Text That Stand Out
- Sickness that Frustrates
- A Wall That Separates
- Truth That Liberates
- We Have Been Blessed To Be A Blessing
- Beware of the people who cross our path.
- God has put us there to help them.
- How long will God send blessings to us – that He can’t send through us?
- Many People Are…..
- At Church and not in the Church
- Christ Came to Take Down That Middle Wall of Partition
- Ephesians 2:14-16