Stop Making Excuses, Serve God
- Excuses are generally self-focused and self-absorbed so that a person can justify themselves.
- Difference between a reason and an excuse.
- Excuse – an attempt to evade full accountability for something that you did or didn't do.
- Reason – an explanation for one’s action.
- We make excuses because we are preoccupied with things. V 18
- We make excuses because we put making a living before God. V 19
- We put family before God. V 20
- Our relationships must never conflict with God’s plans and purposes.
- What is the final outcome? V 21-24
- God is angered with our excuses. 2:3
- God’s purpose and plans for us is twofold.
- First, He wants all people to be saved. I Tim. 2:3,4
- Second, He wants all who are saved to be blessed. 29:11
Let’s determine today to make every day a…
NO EXCUSE DAY!