Whatever We Give Out Is What You Get Back
- Giving originates with God. 11:36; Gal. 6:6-7; 2 Cor. 9:6
What are the principles of giving in Luke 6:38?
- A Command is involved.
- A Compensation is involved.
- And it shall be given unto you.
- Whatever we give out, that is what we’ll receive back.
- Good measure.
- Whatever we give out, not only will we receive it back, but we will also receive back more besides.
- God is able to give back more than we are able to give out.
- Two ways He compensate us.
- Compensate in the material. 37:25,26; Matt.6:33
- Compensate in the spiritual. Acts 2:44-47
- A Company is involved.
- A Concentration is involved.
- Pressed down, shaken together, running over, shall men give unto your bosom.
- God is God of the extras!
- A Claim is involved.
- For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
- How we measure out will determine what kind of measurement of giving will come back.
- One of the real measures of the Christian walk is not what we get but rather what we give. Acts 20:35; Psa. 18:25-26
When we choose to give, whether it be materially, forgiveness, mercy, love - God will see to it we receive back, but in even greater measure