What Is Your Service Plan Like?
- When we by a car we want to know what kind of service to expect from it.
- When we go shopping, we want service.
- Service is important to God.
What is your service plan like?
– What backs up your service?
– Your heart or your lips?
- 29:13; Matt. 15:8, 9; Deut. 6:5
- Worship will never be right until our relationship is right.
What does your service plan cover?
- We are to give God every part of our life.
- When you present your body a living sacrifice you must do two things:
- You must sacrifice your feelings.
- The whole heart must be given to God.
- You must sacrifice your affections. 3: 2-3
- Our service needs to be complete coverage, from head to toe, especially the heart.
How long is your service plan good for?
- Our service for Him must go beyond just a quick start at the beginning; it must be a solid commitment to serve Him to the end.
- Our salvation experience cost God the Father, His Son.
- I Cor. 6:20; Matt.10:22
- Are you living out your life with a commitment that is pleasing to God?
If all of us would really commit ourselves to serving the Lord, there is no telling what this congregation could be.