Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours
- Are you signed with Christ?
- Does He have ownership of you?
- His signature is written in red. Vs. 7
- He paid for us in full with His own shed blood. Rom. 5:8
- We have an inheritance. Vs. 11
- Since we have His signature, we become heirs to Him. 2 Cor. 6:18
Sealed Vs. 13
- A seal was an official mark of identification placed on a letter, contract, or document.
- When we speak of being sealed, what does that mean to us?
- Ownership. I Cor. 6:19-20
- Security. John 10:27-30
- Unchangeable. John 6:37-39
Delivered Vs. 14
- We are delivered out of fear. Lk. 1:74
- Delivered from continued sin. Rom. 7:24-25
I’m yours. Rom. 12:1-2
- When you get married you say vows to God and to witnesses. At the end you say unto death do us part.
- By saying “I’m yours” you are freely and totally giving yourself to that person.
This is the kind of commitment we need to have to the Lord.