Norman’s Notes 9-6-20
Learning to be Positive
Rom. 12:1, 2
With God’s help, you have the power to change your outlook.
Five simple keys in choosing to be positive.
- Ask God to help you.
- Life is difficult. We all have problems.
- We all have battles to fight.
- If we choose to live with a positive attitude, ask God for help.
Phil. 4:6, 13
- Start your day off with the right mindset.
- Everybody faces good days and bad days.
“Attitude Is Everything”
- Every morning wake up say to yourself, “I have two choices” (be positive or negative).
2 Corinthians 10:5
- Learn to speak positive words.
- It is always easier to give people a piece of your mind than a peace of mind.
- Eliminate negative words, words that tears down. It hurts not only others, but it hurts you and shows what type of person you are.
- Positive words create a loving, creative environment in which to live.
- This week say something nice and uplifting to someone.
- Hang around positive people, and think positive things.
- Focus on the blessing in your life.
- Thank God for all the blessings of life.