- Life is short, life is a mist, it is a vapor. Here today, gone tomorrow. James 4:14
- We are living on borrowed time. God sets the amount of time.
- Since time is short, life is precious:
- Make sure you have a right relationship with Jesus.
- Make sure to include the Lord in our lives. Live everyday one day at a time.
- Appreciate where you are at.
- Stop trying to push to the future events; live for today.
- Take time to thank God for life and people before they are gone.
- Appreciate the moment.
- Cherish what you have.
Cherish life by:
L – Love all and lean on God
I – Inspire all and insult none
F – Forgive all and fight none
E – Encourage all and envy none
LIFE IS SHORT!