Are We Giving God Our Best?
- We should give God our best in every area of our life to thank Him for His great sacrifice.
- Are we giving the best of what we have in terms of our time, our priorities, our resources, our talents?
- It is easy to give God something, but it takes love and sacrifice to give Him your best.
- Giving your best is all about being a living sacrifice. 12:1
What it means to give God your best!
- Your best involves giving God your total being.
- The whole of who we are is the best we can give Him. 22:37
- Your best involves giving God your first of everything.
- Abel brought his best. 4:4
- God is worthy of the first and best of our time, efforts, resources.
- To give Him leftovers or misdirected time and energy isn’t giving Him the best He deserves.
- When we don’t give God our best, we block our blessings.
- Your best involves giving God your most superior work.
- To give God a half-hearted or sloppy effort falls short of doing whatever we do for the glory of God. I Cor. 10:31
- We never want to give our leftover time, energy, money, or attention to the Lord.
- When we give God our first and our best, not our leftovers, it shows that we trust him and value Him above all else.
- If we want God to help us become better, we must begin to do better by Him.
- When we withhold our best from Him, He just might respond in withholding His best from us.
- When God looked down on a lost condemned world, He gave us his best, His only begotten Son.
- Surely, I can give my best to Him.